Mari Belajar Bahasa Kantonis Hongkong

Cari Kosakata

Perbedaan 過 dan 咗

過 would mean it was past tense in a more lengthy period of time, while 咗 would be for more recent events.

過[gwo3] is used to indicate an action has to be carried out again
我再買過部電話
 ngo zoi3 maai5 gwo3 bou6 tinwa
I bought a phone again
我會同佢一齊再做過份報告
ngo wui dong goi yatjai zoi3 zou6 gwo3 fan6 bou3 gou3
I will do the report with him again
阿媽重新洗過啲碗 
a3 maa1 cung1 san1 sai2 gwo3 di1 wun2
My mum washed those dishes again
我朋友想再學過揸車
ngo bangyau soeng2 zoi3 hok6 gwo3 caa1 je1
My friend want to learn driving again
我為咗女朋友想重新學過廣東話
ngo wai4 zo2 loi bangyau soeng cung4 san1 hok gwo3 kong tung waa
I want to learn Cantonese again for my girlfriend


過唔到 (I cant get past)
過 is saying you have done something before in the past (i.e. in your entire life time. For example 你有冇去過中國呀 "have you ever been to China?".  

咗[zo2] can be used to indicate an action has been completed.
上個星期我去咗市場I went to the market last week
所有嘢都結束咗.Come3
我食咗飯 ngo sik6 zo2 faan6I have eaten the meal
我做咗功課  
ngo zou6 zo2 kung1 fo3
I have done the homework
我做咗家務  
ngo zou6 zo2 gaa1 mou6
I have done the housework
我做咗運動 
ngo zou6 zo2 wan6 tung6
I have done the housework
豬仔訓咗覺 
cyu1 cai2 fen3 zo2 kaau3
The piggy has slept
工人姐姐買咗餸 
kungyan cece mai zo2 sung3
The maid has done grocery
廚師煮咗嘢食 
cyu4 si1 zyu2 zo2 ye5 sik6
The chief has cooked some food
我畫咗畫 
ngo waak6 zo2 waa2
I have painted a painting
佢結咗婚 goi5 kit3 zo2 fan1She has gotten married

今日過得點?

我尋日去咗海洋公園。
I went to OP yesterday.
(Simple Past Tense)
e.g. 我以前去過海洋公園。
I had been to OP before.
(Perfect/Past Experience)



未[mei6] means "not yet" you cannot use both 未 and 咗 in the same sentence due to their contradicting meaning.

冇[mou5] means "not"
未[mei6] would give out nuance of which even that action is not done yet, and it may be done in the future. Meanwhile, sentences contructed with 冇 is more neutral and plain
e.g
我冇殺人  
ngo mou5 saat3 yan4
I did not kill anyone
我未殺人  
ngo mei6 saat3 yan4
I have not killed anyone yet


Baca Juga :
1. 6.
2. 7.
3. 8.
4. 9.
5. 10.

NB: Bagi kakak" senior jangan lupa ditambahkan ya, SHARE dan tinggalkan COMMENT. "Semoga bermanfaat untuk generasi mendatang"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Belajar Bahasa Hongkong. All rights reserved. Template by CB