Mari Belajar Bahasa Kantonis Hongkong

Cari Kosakata

Menanyakan Arah

Cantonese Sample Sentences:
  • May I ask if HSBC is on this street?
    cheng2 man5 wui5 fung1 ngan6 hong6 hai5 mai5 lei1 tiu6 gaai1 a3
    請問匯豐銀行喺咪呢條街呀?(“喺咪” or “喺唔喺” means is it?)
  • May I ask whether I should walk this way to go to HSBC?
    cheng2 man5 wui5 fung1 ngan6 hong6 hai5 mai5 haang6 lei1 bin5 a3
    請問匯豐銀行喺咪行呢便呀?(“呢便” is equivalent to “呢道”)
  • May I ask how I should walk to Victoria Park?
    cheng2 man5 hui3 wai6 do1 lei5 a3 gon1 yuen2 ying1 goi1 dim2 haang6 a3
    請問去維多利亞公園應該點行呀?(“點” means how or a dot)
  • May I ask how long it will take?
    cheng2 man5 yiu3 haang6 gei2 noi5 a3
    請問要行幾耐呀?(“幾” means how much; “耐” means time taken or persistent; “幾耐” means how long)
  • May I ask how far (I) should walk?
    cheng2 man5 yiu3 haang6 gei2 noi5 a3
    請問要行幾遠呀?(“遠” means far)
  • May I ask whether this is any Hangseng Bank nearby?
    cheng2 man5 fu5 gan5 yau4 mo4 hang6 sang1 nan6 hong6 a3
    請問附近有冇恆生銀行呀? (“有冇” means have or have not, exist or not)
  • May I ask whether this is any Seven Eleven nearby?
    cheng2 man5 fu5 gan5 yau4 mo4 chat1 sap5 yat1 a3
    請問附近有冇七十一呀 (“附近” means nearby)
  • May I ask which vehicle I should take to go to Mong Kok from here?
    cheng2 man5 yau6 lei1 do5 hui3 wong5 gok3 ying1 goi1 daap3 me1 che1 le1
    請問由呢道去旺角應該搭咩車呢?(“搭” means ride or connect; “咩” means what; “車” means vehicle)
  • May I ask how I can get to the bus stop that goes to Mong Kok?
    cheng2 man5 hui3 wong5 gok3 ge3 ba1 si2 jaam5 din2 gui3 a3
    請問去旺角嘅巴士站點去呀?
  • May I ask whether there is any MTR stations nearby?
    cheng2 man5 fu gan yau mo dei tit jaam a3
    請問附近有冇地鐵站呀?
  • Can you tell me how I can get to the MTR station?
    lei4 hoh2 m6 hoh2 yi4 wa5 bei2 ngoh4 ji1 dei5 tit3 jaam5 ying1 goi1 dim2 hui3 a1
    你可唔可以話俾我知地鐵站應該點去呀?
  • Mr. Driver, may I ask whether your vehicle goes to Ngau Tau Kok Road?
    si1 gei1 sin1 saang1 cheng2 man5 lei4 ga3 che1 ging1 m6 ging1 ngau6 tau6 gok3 do5 a3
    司機先生請問你架車經唔經牛頭角道呀?(“先生” means mister; “經” means pass or go through)
  • May I ask whether I can walk from here to Kowloon Park, or should I take a vehicle?
    cheng2 man5 yau6 lei1 do5 hui3 gau2 lung6 gung1 yuen2 hoh2 m6 ho2 yi3 haang6 hui3, ding5 hai5 yiu3 daap3 che1 a3
    請問由呢道去九龍公園可以可以行去,定喺要搭車呀?(“定喺” means or should it (be))
  • Mr. Driver, May I ask where I should get off if I want to go to Golden Arcade?
    si1 gei1, cheng2 man5 hui3 wong6 gam1 seung1 cheung6 ying1 goi1 bin1 do5 daap3 che1 a3
    司機請問去黃金場商應該邊道落車呀?(“落車” means get off)
  • How should I walk after getting off?
    lok5 joh2 che1 ji1 hau5 ying1 goi1 dim2 haang6 a3
    落咗車之後應該點行呀?(“點行” or “點樣行” means how should (I) walk)
Cantonese words and phrases
Pergi hoi
Jalan hang
33 hai
Street kaai
Jalan mana邊條街 pinto kaai
road tou
3呢道 lito
3嗰道 koto
dimana邊道 pinto
bagaimana點樣 timyong
bgmn pergi kesana點樣去 timyong hoi
3點行 tim haang
Membawa saya ke帶我去 3
Mengajariku utk pergi教我點去 hok ngo tim hoi
apa kabar你好 lei ho
Maaf唔好意思 em hou yi si
3阻你一陣 jo lei yat cung
Permisi請問 jeng man
3借問聲 ce jeng man
Terimakasih唔該曬 em koi sai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Belajar Bahasa Hongkong. All rights reserved. Template by CB