Mari Belajar Bahasa Kantonis Hongkong

Cari Kosakata

Medicine

Medicine Vocabulary in Cantonese
cung yoek⁶ 中藥 Chinese Medicine 
sai¹ yoek 西藥 Western Medicine

病咗就要食藥
peng6 zo2 zau6 yiu3 sik3 yoek6
When you are sick, you have to take medicine
我去非洲要打黃熱病疫苗
ngo hoi fei zau yiu taa2 wong4 yit peng yik6 miu4
I'm going to Africa, so i have to get yellow fever vaccine
咳咗咁耐,飲咳藥水都冇用
gat zo2 kam loi, yam gat1 yoek6 seoi2 tou mou yung
I've been coughing for so long, even drinking cough syrup doesn't work now
醫生開咗啲抗生素俾我
yi sang hoi1 zo2 di1 kong3 sang1 sou3 pei ngo
The Doctor prescribed some antibiotics for me.
頭痛可以食阿士匹靈
dou dong hoyi sik aa3 si6 pat1 ling4
When you have a headache, you can take Aspirin

呢個藥,每日食三次
ni ko³ yoek⁶,mui⁵ yat⁶ sik⁶ saam¹ ci³
This medicine, take it three times a day


每次食兩粒
mui⁵ ci³ sik⁶ loeng⁵ lap¹
Take two capsules each time


同一個時間食
dung⁴ yat¹ ko³ si⁴kaan³ sik⁶
Take it at the same time


唔好一齊食
m⁴hou² yat¹jai⁴ sik⁶
don't take it at the same time


我今日感冒,我要感冒藥。
ngo⁵ kam¹yat⁶ kam²mou⁶ ,ngo⁵ yiu³ kam²mou⁶ yoek⁶
I today catch a cold, I need cold medicine


我今日感冒,我要感冒藥 水。
ngo⁵ kam¹yat⁶ kam²mou⁶ ,ngo⁵ yiu³ kam²mou⁶ yoek⁶ seoi²
I today catch a cold, I need cold medicine syrup / liquid.


我今日喉嚨痛,我要喉糖。
ngo⁵ kam¹yat⁶ hau⁴lung⁴dung³ ,ngo⁵ yiu³ maai⁵ hau⁴dong²
I have a sore throat today, I need buy throat candy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Belajar Bahasa Hongkong. All rights reserved. Template by CB